Due to Rakaia Medical Centre’s continued growth, there is an opportunity for a part-time receptionist to join our professional, enthusiastic and friendly team. The position is for 31 hours per week.
We are a well-established and forward-looking medical Centre with approximately 2400 patients. We place a strong emphasis on providing personalised, high quality care for our patients.
We are looking for someone with that same attention to customer care and who has a positive, friendly and understanding attitude while knowing how to prioritise work flows.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Experience in a medical reception role for at least a year
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great computer skills with MedTech and Microsoft Office’s experience
- Good time management skills and ability to multi task
- High level of accuracy with a variety of administration work and a quick learner
- Ability to build strong rapport with team members
- Appreciation of patient confidentiality is an absolute must
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your C.V. with covering letter to: Emma Jaillet-Godin, Practice Manager
Rakaia Medical Centre, 30 Elizabeth Avenue, Rakaia, 7710 or via email to: email@example.com
If you would like any further information, please call the Medical Centre on 03 303 5002 and ask to speak to Emma.
Applications close Monday, November 4, 2019