Hanmer Springs Health Centre is a not-for-profit organisation owned by the Hanmer Springs Community Trust. We need a new practice manager to lead a friendly team of health professionals in a stimulating and dynamic environment. An immediate start is available. This position would suit you if you crave variety and aspire to broaden your skill base as you will be responsible for leading, co-ordinating, advising and facilitating the overall direction of the centre. You will need to be a team player who can foster and promote a culture of teamwork, continuous improvement and professionalism.
As our successful applicant, it is desirable that you will have the following skills:
- demonstrated leadership and management skills
- experience in a health or general practice environment is desirable but not essential
- proficiency in financial and business administration
- proficiency in MS Office and small network computer systems
- excellent communication and customer service skills
For a copy of the Position Description, or to apply with your CV and a covering letter, please email Shelley McCully at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 27th November 2019.