Ashburton Health First is looking for Full time/Part Time Practice nurses to join our friendly practice. Two of our practice nurses are going on maternity leave late February to early march.
As a Practice Nurse, you are to provide primary nursing care, nurse support, patient interventions and treatment within Ashburton Health First. You will be responsible for providing patient-centred, culturally appropriate care.
Patients should feel that they have been dealt with in a friendly, courteous manner and that all that can be done for them, has been done. “Going the extra mile” is our philosophy.
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Urgent triage
- Follow-up of patient test results
- Undertaking treatment options and carrying out appropriate clinical interventions
- Set-up and assist with minor surgery
- Health screening
- Education to assist people to reduce or change risky or harmful lifestyle behaviour
- Delivery of Immunisation programmes
Ideal Candidates would:
- Be a registered nurse and have a NZNC number
- Have A current practicing certificate
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to Work Flexible hours
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Practice nurse experience would be an advantage but not necessary
Interested Applicant can send send CV to email@example.com