Currently there are two practice nurse positions open @ 3 days per week
Seeking experienced practice nurses for Moore Street Medical Centre. These are permanent part time positions, with the requirement to step up to five days to cover leave.
Moore Street is looking for a motivated and competent nurse who is committed to providing an excellent standard of patient care and enjoys working as part of a team. As part of the healthcare team, you will deliver high quality nursing services to our varied patient population.
Moore Street Medical Centre offers;
A supportive working environment that is busy and varied.
Also training and professional development opportunities.
PHC MECA pay rates.
- Be a registered nurse – practice nurse experience an advantage
- Have a current annual practising certificate.
- CPR certificate and independent vaccinator certificate
- Be competent in Medtech but training will be provided
- Be an excellent communicator, team player and have a great sense of humour
- Be able to work independently
A detailed job position description is available upon request.
Email email@example.com for further information
Applications close Fri 1st Nov
Applications will be assessed as they arrive so do not delay, apply today.
To apply please send your CV along with a cover letter stating why you would like to work with us.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.