Amuri Community Health Centre (ACHC) is a rural medical practice located in Rotherham, North Canterbury.
This role is the day-to-day management of the practice, supporting the clinical and administrative teams at ACHC and overseeing the operation of the Hurunui District Nursing Service.
The successful applicant will have:
- A strategic focus on leadership that is consistent with the effective and efficient delivery of services to all patients and within a positive team culture
- Highly developed communication skills – including working with clinical, allied, and administrative staff; strategic and operational planning; and reporting to the Board and community
- Effective and proven partnership and relationship building with the community and other agencies
- High level of competence in financial management and reporting
- Successful experience in personnel management consistent with sound employment practices
- Knowledge and application of relevant legislation and guidelines necessary to function within the health sector in New Zealand
- Experience using context specific software. (ACHC uses Medtech Evolution)
- Qualifications and experience appropriate for the position
- Entitlement to work in New Zealand
Applications, marked confidential, and including a cover letter and curriculum vitae, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org